Monday 29 September 2014

Calendar 2015 in Progress; Upcoming Winter Craft Fairs in November and December 2014

I have been working on the next year's calendar of relief printing.

Choosing 12 plants for all year round is always hard.  I would like to find the most beautiful one for each month.  For the summer months there are so many options, then the spring, the autumn and I have to look around intensively for the winter months.

This time I'm making a little bit bigger relief prints, which means I can give each image with more expression.  Hopefully I will have finished the Calendar 2015 by November.






There are some exciting winter Christmas craft fairs  in November and December.  I will have a stall there.

PADLT Christmas Craft Sale
Saturday 29th November 2014
10am - 12pm
Stanwell Baptist Church Hall, Penarth
(on the left side, next to the Paget Rooms)

PADLT (Penarth and District Lesotho Trust) is a fundraising organisation for children in Lesotho) 

nus nus Winter Fairs Part 1
Sunday 30th November 2014
10am - 5pm
Cardiff Made (on Face Book, or visit Cardiff Made Web)
41 Lochaber Street, Roath, Cardiff CF24 3LS

nus nus Winter Fairs Part 2
Saturday 6th December 2014
St.Catherine's Church Hall
Kings Road, Pontcanna, Cardiff CF11 9DE

nus nus is an artisan market for beautiful craft art.
Cardiff Made provides a platform to showcase the work of Cardiff based artist and craft makers.  They run a cafe too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear about my blog, art work or anything you might be interested in. Please feel free to leave a message.