Thursday 19 November 2015

Forthcoming Craft Fairs: November + December 2015


Added New Artwork

Part of the artwork, created for the latest solo exhibition is now added to the 'Screen Prints: New!'.


The last craft fair, at which I have a stall, will be held this coming Sunday at St Donat's Art Centre, Llantwit Major.



Crafts for Christmas

Sunday 6th December
10:30am-4:30pm
(Entry £6 for a car, or £2 on foot)

at St Donat's Art Centre
Atlantic College, St.Donat's Castle, Llantwit Major, Vale of Glamorgan, CF61 1WF




Snapped Up Market
(snapped up market on Facebook)

Sunday 29th November
11am-(5pm)

at Printhaus
70A Llandaff Road, Canton, Cardiff, CF11 9NL
(The premises are in the courtyard, just go through the narrow tunnel-like entrance. Parking space is limited, so please park near by Llandaff Road.)




Christmas Crafts and Creations

Saturday 28th November
10am-1pm
(Free Entry)

at Stanwell Road Baptist Church Hall
Victoria Road, Penarth
(On the left, next to the Paget Rooms)







Gift: Penarth Contemporary Craft Market

 Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd November
11am-6pm
(Free Entry)

at Penarth Pier Pavilion
The Esplanade, Penarth, CF64 3EU










2 comments:

  1. Hi Mari, I just bought two prints from you at the Snapped Up Market, PrintHaus in Canton (small square ones). I've been looking at your other work online and saw three of your paper cut pieces, all framed together. I really like this idea, and thought I'd like for a third print of yours (from the same series?), but I can't seem to find them. I won't be able to make The St Donats Christmas Fair, and I was wondering how else I could view them, to potentially buy a third print. Any help? Thank you, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ellen,

      Thank you for your kind email. I’m glad you like my artwork and are interested other work.

      Sorry for having not updated my blog recently. I have had my solo exhibition in Japan this November and haven’t put the individual images of the new pieces made for the exhibition yet.

      But now I have just put the images on my blog, which I should add or improve the page though. Please go on to the ‘Screen Prints: New!’ , top left on the tool bar (salmon pink coloured), and have a look.

      If you would like, by any chance, to purchase, when you look at the images and can decide one, I am happy to send by Royal Mail. Further information please email me. I hope it will help. mtreeleaf(at)gmx.co.uk

      Delete

I would like to hear about my blog, art work or anything you might be interested in. Please feel free to leave a message.