Sunday 24 February 2013

Still Chilly Week, Daffodil Shivering

I thought, it would get warmer this week after the last week's crisp sunny days.  But it hasn't.  The dark gloomy grey clouds has brought the cold air, even snow flakes!  Though, it stayed dry at least.  And yet plants need the warm weather and the moisture to boost their sprouting.

Daffodils, crocuses and hyacinth in our front garden have had some flower buds, but they hold their buds still tight.  Once the temperature rises, I'm sure they will all bloom at once.

Oh, I will have to tidy up our garden before the plants start to activate.


Daffodil (paper cutting, used origami paper, 10 x 10 cm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear about my blog, art work or anything you might be interested in. Please feel free to leave a message.