Tuesday 11 December 2012

To Begin with

I started drawing with colouring pencils and water colours plants some years ago; at first around in our garden, then I went to the meadow, the woodland and the field near by our house.

I like always to look through the windows of a train, a car, a coach or whatever.  Especially in the winter, I make myself busy with finding deciduous trees with bare branches.  Every tree has different shape and different character, if trees have characters.  (Yes, I think so.)

There are now relief printings I have already created since then.  (I am going to write about relief printing some time later.)  As having opened my own blog account just recently, I will introduce my printings one by one in 'My Art Work'.  Also I will tell about plants including trees and leaves in 'Trees' from time to time.


(Added on 19. August 2014)

At last!

I have opened the online shop at Etsy, which is one of the most popular worldwide art and craft online marketplaces.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TreeLeaFlower



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear about my blog, art work or anything you might be interested in. Please feel free to leave a message.