Wednesday 12 February 2014

Created 'My Pages' on the blog!

You may have already noticed, but just in case still not noticed; I have created 'My Pages' on my blog, which show my art work in order.  The art pieces were uploaded as I created with explanations or stories.  But 'May Pages' are sorted in different art making methods.  Every art work has a short caption, which looks neat!

Please look at the picture below:




Under the front page picture, you can see the 3 categories circled with a black line.  They are 'My Pages'.  Just click one of these, one of  'My Pages' appears.  The art pieces in 'Drawings' are not new but not yet introduced on my blog diary.  They are still ongoing and more pieces should be put in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear about my blog, art work or anything you might be interested in. Please feel free to leave a message.