Saturday 29 November 2014

PADLT Craft Fair was held today

The weather was nice, warm and dry today.  A lot of people came in to the Baptist Church Hall to browse the PADLT craft fair although there were some other craft fair near by today.

I prepared much more greeting cards than ever as I noticed at the previous fairs in the summer that more and more cards were sold.  As expected a lot of greeting cards were sold.

Also calendars for 2015 were sold well.  Some people returned to buy the next year's calendars.  This encourages me to carry on creating calendars.

Quite a few people were interested in the original paper cut pieces, which I framed and displayed but not for sale.  It was a shame I didn't want to sell them since they were very precious.  However, I wanted to show how the original pieces looked like.  (As an example, see the pictures of the diary on 23. November 2014)

I would like to thank you all so much for having come to the fair,  and also thank the PADLT for having invited me as a stall holder again!

The PADLT showed the visitors the documentary video of their youth group's visit to Lesotho in the summer 2014 during the fair.  I hope they raised a lot of money for children in Lesotho through today's craft fair.  I am very pleased that I could contribute (only a little bit but )to the fund raising.

I will have a stall on another craft fair, nus nus Winter Fair, next Saturday 6th December in Cardiff.  Please come along if you missed today's fair!


In the morning at 10 am, the fair has just started.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear about my blog, art work or anything you might be interested in. Please feel free to leave a message.